sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

Red


I used to get laid with the moon, the whole night, even sometimes I cheated her with the stars, I was the worst of the love nightmares, I never called back, not even a bouquet on Valentine’s, and I was glad of it, it was a sweet satisfaction knowing I knew how to handle every situation,and person. Every single movement, comment, action, smile, was carefully designed, calculated, and its response was estimated before  made them. I had an Schedule tol ove, and It worked perfectly.

In my eternal struggle to satisfy my ego, I had not realized that my armor made of lies was leaking, that my whole visión of love had a fault, a bug, that I couldnt handle, my sin covered my mistake, and she suddenly broke up with my vanity, she just swept all my pride, all my lies, all my techniques, she knew all my moves, and I began to feel the end of my kingdom.

I didnt see it coming, I wasn’t prepared, not for that, she came up to color my world with a infinite cuantity of hues, she broke every knowledge I had of what I thought it was love, I was a fresh new kid, wanting to feel to experiment, curious, loving, naive.

That same day, I decided to hang  my charming suit, to take off my hability to screw a heart, and I got rid of my armor, I showed my heart raw, without any trick, without any trap, I just knew I could stand hours in the rain just to watch her smile through her window.

It hasnt been too far from then, and its growing faster than the speed of light, I cant understand whats happening, but Im pretty sure I like it, I have never been this happy with anyone, I am sure that I love her, I’ve told her too, her reaction was 4 different states of red in her face and a smile, she didnt expect it, neither do I... I am going to take a big glass of red juice for a red love, And I confess Im Guilty for the crime of loving.

By: Le Kath

I hope u read it, redhead, this is for you, I love U.



0 comentarios:

Old House

Old House
By Le Kath