domingo, 15 de julio de 2012

Reddish Coffee on a Midnight Outburst


Reddish moon, lost in the vast universe as a Little piece of nothing, a light bulb turned on with the waking sun, that’s what you mean to me right now, I can’t sleep because of a caffeine overdose that I ingested on one of my random bipolar outbursts, so I name you as the picture that I can’t ever take, the song I won’t ever play.

Sometimes, I wish to jump of a cliff tied to helium balloons, or to paint the night in a wall, I wish I could knit a kite with the stars for you, I think of this while sitting in the middle of a park on a swing, I know I have always seem as a weirdo to you, well, actually you are not so far of that too, you must know that.

It’s about 02:15 am, and I’m a bit cold, I still have that f*cking coffee rush, why don’t the sun and the moon reach each other, why are they always running one from another?  Or why can’t we sail to the moon in a caravel? I use to ask random stuff when I’m coffee possessed, I think I’m even more annoying like this than when I’m drunk.

I speak loudly, think aloud, say hello to those creepy unknown shadows that appear to be surrounding the scene, every time I see a new one my brain begs me for going home, but there’s a lot to think about this days, that I won’t leave my combat outpost, until  the fire reaches the dreamcatcher you have for necklace. 

The last thing I’ll say is that I love the obsession you have on the Moon. Never dare to leave what your dreams are made off.
By: Le Kath

I looked down for some tutorials for taking good pictures of the moon, ...nope, they didn´t worked, this photo is not mine XD, but it's great!

0 comentarios:

Old House

Old House
By Le Kath